Write books, manuals, and documents in eRuby
ERBook is an extensible document processor that emits any
document you can imagine from eRuby templates, which allow
scripting and dynamic content generation.
Version 9.2.1 (2009-11-18)
This release fixes some bugs in, and improves the readability
and load time of, generated XHTML documents.
* Prevent search button from starting search when search
* Prevent browser from fetching base-64 embedded URI
sources by qualifying their digests with the "cid" URI
schema, which is used to identify the parts of a
multi-part e-mail message.
This cuts down on the amount of "404 - File Not Found"
errors on the web server which hosts your generated XHTML
documents because web browsers will not confuse these
embedded "cid" digests as being relative HTTP files.
* Increase vertical spacing between References for
* Embed W3C validator badges as base-64 data URIs to reduce
page load time.
* Split the document processing code in ERBook::Document
into smaller self-documenting methods.